Skip to main content

施孝榮 - 歸人沙城 / Homecoming to the Sand City (Samson Shieh)





1980年,校園民歌

=========================

作詞:陳輝雄,作曲:陳輝雄

=========================



啦啦啦啦啦!啦啦啦啦!啦啦啦啦啦!

啦啦啦啦啦!啦啦啦啦!啦啦啦啦啦!



細雨微潤著沙城,輕輕將年少滴落;

回首凝視著沙河,慢慢將眼淚擦乾。



啦啦啦啦啦!啦啦啦啦!啦啦啦啦啦!

啦啦啦啦啦!啦啦啦啦!啦啦啦啦啦!



沙城傾圮的石堆,磊磊將街道阻塞;

沙河潺潺的水流,聲聲向歸人呼喚。



歸去我要,歸去我要;

回到我的沙城,沙河將再裊繞。

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛