Skip to main content

張學友-藍雨(國) (HD)





作詞:陳家麗

作曲:德永英明



黯淡的星 微亮的天 整夜裡 無眠

忍不住 要對你 多看一眼

站在你窗前 心中是她 被我遺忘 的臉

她說 等著我 好疲倦



迎著雨點 走出你 淡藍色 的房間

記得 你說離別要在下雨天

就像你已 明白有一天 它會實現

原諒我 不對你 說再見



茫茫的哦 . . . . . .

更多更詳盡歌詞 在 ※ Mojim.com 魔鏡歌詞網

搭一班最早的列車 用最溫柔的速度離開你身邊

在我沒有 後悔以前 當你的美夢 正甜

我已帶著破碎的心情 走遠



風中的雨點 打痛我的臉

愛你的話也只有風能聽見

是我不能違背我的誓言



風中的雨點 打痛我的臉

深深埋藏這段未盡的情緣

想念每一個 下雨天


德永英明 - Rainy Blue~1997 Track~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛