Skip to main content

羅大佑 - 戀曲1990 / Love Song of 1990 (by Da-Yo Lo)



羅大佑 - 戀曲1990 / Love Song of 1990 (by Da-Yo Lo)


=====================================
作詞:羅大佑,作曲:羅大佑,編曲:羅大佑
=====================================

烏溜溜的黑眼珠和你的笑臉,怎麼也難忘記你容顏的轉變;
輕飄飄的舊時光就這麼溜走,轉頭回去看看時已匆匆數年。

蒼茫茫的天涯路是你的飄泊,尋尋覓覓長相守是我的腳步;
黑漆漆的孤枕邊是你的溫柔,醒來時的清晨裡是我的哀愁。

或許明日太陽西下倦鳥已歸時,你將已經踏上舊時的歸途;
人生難得再次尋覓相知的伴侶,生命終究難捨藍藍的白雲天。

轟隆隆的雷雨聲在我的窗前,怎麼也難忘記你離去的轉變;
孤單單的身影後寂寥的心情,永遠無怨的是我的雙眼。

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛