Skip to main content

Robbie Williams and Nicole Kidman - Somethin' Stupid


Robbie Williams and Nicole Kidman - Somethin' Stupid Lyric

I know I stand in line,

Until you think you have the time

To spend an evening with me

And if we go some place to dance

I know that there's a chance

You won't be leaving with me

And afterwards we drop into a quiet little place

And have a drink or two

And then I go and spoil it all

By saying something stupid

Like: I love you



I can see it in your eyes

That you still despise the same old lines

You heard the night before

And though it's just a line to you

For me it's true

It never seemed so right before



I practice every day

To find some clever lines to say

To make the meaning come true

But then I think I'll wait

Until the evening gets late

That I'm alone with you

The time is right

Your perfume fills my head

The stars get red

And oh, the night's so blue

And then I go and spoil it all

By saying something stupid

Like: "I love you"



The time is right

Your perfume fills my head

The stars get red

And oh, the night's so blue

And then I go and spoil it all

By saying something stupid

Like: I love you



I love you

I love you

I love you

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛