Skip to main content

鄭怡 - 小雨來得正是時候 / Light Rain Just Comes in Time (by Zheng Yi)


小蟲曰:〈小雨來的正是時候〉寫的是他初戀兵變的故事。

當年小蟲擔任鋼琴家教時認識一位女孩,彼此有了純純戀情,後來他北上念書,偶爾回到高雄時總會聽到一些傳言,譬如:女孩有了新戀情、或是對方父親嫌小蟲家境不好,質疑這麼窮怎麼養得起女兒 ... 等,後來小蟲服役抽到了金門,遠距離愛情、加上當兵等不利因素,兩人戀情也漸行漸遠 .....

#鄭怡 #百萬點閱金曲

鄭怡 - 小雨來得正是時候


=====================
作詞:小蟲,作曲:小蟲
=====================

苦苦的這一杯酒,淡淡的沒有滋味;
你悄悄的就這樣走,一句話都沒有說。

我到底是那裡做錯?讓你如此對待我;
你悄悄的離開我,可知我心已被你帶走。

小雨來得正是時候,代表我流不出的眼淚;
小雨來得正是時候,沖淡我對你的思念。

小雨來得正是時候,小雨來得正是時候。

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛