Skip to main content

Flashdance - Irene Cara - What A Feeling (By HD Film Tributes) Gustavo Z



Flashdance - Irene Cara - What A Feeling (By HD Film Tributes) Gustavo Z


First when there's nothing

But a slow glowing dream

That your fear seems to hide

Deep inside your mind



All alone I have cried

Silent tears full of pride

In a world made of steel

Made of stone



Well, I hear the music

Close my eyes, feel the rhythm

Wrap around

Take a hold of my heart



What a feeling

Bein's believin'

I can have it all

Now I'm dancing for my life



Take your passion

And make it happen

Pictures come alive

You can dance right through your life



Now I hear the music

Close my eyes, I am rhythm

In a flash

It takes hold of my heart



What a feeling

Bein's believin'

I can have it all

Now I'm dancing for my life



Take your passion

And make it happen

Pictures come alive

You can dance right through your life

What a feeling



What a feeling

(I am music now)

Bein's believin'

(I am rhythm now)

Pictures come alive

You can dance right through your life



What a feeling

(I can really have it all)

What a feeling

(Pictures come alive when I call)

I can have it all

(I can really have it all)

Have it all

(Pictures come alive when I call)

(Call, call, call, call)



I can have it all

(Bein's believin')

Bein's believin'

(Take your passion)



Make it happen

(What a feeling)

What a feeling

(Bein's believin')

Happen

(Take your passion)


 

 Flashdance parody: Fat man lets loose

 

Irene Cara - What A Feeling (3AM Remix) at Mysteryland 2022 Endshow Saturday

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛