Skip to main content

王傑 Dave Wong《我是真的愛上你》 馮提莫



王傑 Dave Wong《我是真的愛上你》 馮提莫

你有一双会说话的眼睛
你有善解人意的心
不知天高地厚的我
你的微笑总是让我为你著迷
你有一双深情的眼睛
你有融化冰雪的魔力
从来不敢奢求的我
你的美丽总是让我躲不过去
什么原因你的画像 总挥之不去
我的世界 什么时候
开始昼夜难分翻天覆地来去都是因为想你
喔...偷偷地爱上你
却不敢告诉你
因为我知道我给不到你要的东西
喔...只能偷偷地想你
只能偷偷看著你
总是没勇气 总说不出我是真的爱上你
你有一双深情的眼睛
你有融化冰雪的魔力
从来不敢奢求的我
你的美丽总是让我躲不过去
什么原因你的画像 总挥之不去
我的世界 什么时候
开始昼夜难分翻天覆地来去都是因为想你
喔...偷偷地爱上你
却不敢告诉你
因为我知道我给不到你要的东西
喔...只能偷偷的想你
只能偷偷看著你
总是没勇气 总说不出我是真的爱上你
喔...偷偷地爱上你
却不敢告诉你
因为我知道我给不到你要的东西
喔...只能偷偷地想你
只能偷偷看著你
总是没勇气 总说不出我是真的爱上你



Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛