Skip to main content

Damien Rice - The Blower's Daughter



歌詞

所以就像你說的那樣 生活對我來說很輕鬆 大部分時間 這是一個較短的故事 沒有愛,就沒有榮耀 她的天空中沒有英雄
And so it is just like you said it would be Life goes easy on me most of the time And so it is the shorter story No love, no glory No hero in her sky
我無法將目光從你身上移開 我無法將目光從你身上移開 我無法將目光從你身上移開 我無法將目光從你身上移開 我無法將目光從你身上移開 我無法接受我的眼睛
I can't take my eyes off of you I can't take my eyes off you I can't take my eyes off of you I can't take my eyes off you I can't take my eyes off you I can't take my eyes
所以就像你說的那樣 我們都會忘記微風 大多數時候 所以水比較冷 鼓風機的女兒 否認的學生
And so it is just like you said it should be We'll both forget the breeze Most of the time And so it is the colder water The Blower's Daughter The pupil in denial
我無法將目光從你身上移開 我無法將目光從你身上移開 我無法將目光從你身上移開 我無法將目光從你身上移開 我無法將目光從你身上移開 我無法接受我的眼睛
I can't take my eyes off of you I can't take my eyes off you I can't take my eyes off of you I can't take my eyes off you I can't take my eyes off you I can't take my eyes
我有說過我討厭你嗎? 我有說過我想要嗎 把一切都拋在腦後?
Did I say that I loathe you? Did I say that I want to Leave it all behind?
我無法把我的心思從你身上移開 我無法把心思從你身上移開 我無法把我的心思從你身上移開 我無法把心思從你身上移開 我無法把心思從你身上移開 我無法接受我的想法 我的心 我的心 直到我找到新的人
I can't take my mind off of you I can't take my mind off you I can't take my mind off of you I can't take my mind off you I can't take my mind off you I can't take my mind my mind my mind 'Til I find somebody new

作詞/作曲:Damien George Rice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛