Skip to main content

【陸花-雲淡風輕】月之華·談無欲 by HITA



月之華·談無欲

原曲:霹靂-月之華·談無欲
作詞:Reiichi
演唱:HITA
MV製作:獨貪一味涼

明月 梢頭還休
白雲鄉 樓頭雨 惹酒添秋
輕風 隱隱層霄
疏星河漢 飛煙虹橋
抱劍蘭台 難忘年少
青山在 任飄搖

嘆一聲紅塵煩惱
歌一曲無欲天嘲

游來踏浪千重雪
歸時片袖不沾葉
胸懷三千裡山河
載萬卷家國事
指轉乾坤誰知曉

花開一夜院清香
脫去塵俗只留芳
錦風流 御仙畫 瑞虹繞
劍拂唯清高
歌罷了 人夕照

滄海 莫愁煙空
明鏡堂 青絲綰 不覺暮寒
桑田 幾度輪轉
醉不復醒 蝶舞夢還
楊柳樹老 杯停漠然
邀月飲 影成三

嘆一聲紅塵煩惱
歌一曲無欲天嘲

游來踏浪千重雪
歸時片袖不沾葉
心 比古松天地中
笑 似清風芙蓉
蛾眉蕭颯緝商箏

花開一夜院清香
脫去塵俗只留芳
錦風流 御仙畫 瑞虹繞
劍拂唯清高
歌罷了 人夕照

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛