Skip to main content

王菲 - 百年孤寂



作詞:林夕
作曲:C Y Kong / Adrian Chan
編曲:C Y Kong
監製:Alvin Leong

心 屬於你的
我借來寄託 卻變成我的心魔
你 屬於誰的
我剛好經過 卻帶來潮起潮落

*都是因為一路上 一路上
 大雨曾經滂沱 證明你有來過
 可是當我閉上眼 再睜開眼
 只看見沙漠 哪裡有甚麼駱駝

#背影是真的人是假的 沒甚麼執著
 一百年前你不是你我不是我
 悲哀是真的淚是假的 本來沒因果
 一百年後沒有你也沒有我#

風 屬於天的
我借來吹吹 卻吹起人間煙火
天 屬於誰的
我借來欣賞 卻看到你的輪廓

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛