Skip to main content

李建復 - 曠野寄情 / Abandon Myself to Wilderness (by Chien-Fu Lee)


1980年,台灣校園民歌 (Taiwan Campus Folk Song)
((( Milestone:  1st Million Visitor in 2018/09/24 )))
作詞:靳鐵章,作曲:靳鐵章

我又回到相遇的地方,一個空曠淒情的地方;

讓北風從我臉上吹掠,我的心也隨風飛翔。



我又聽到熟悉的音響,一種溫柔原始的奔放;

辟啪啪弦聲在山谷迴響,我的心也隨之盪漾。



千里冷月伴星光,但我的歌聲高亢;

啊 .......................,高亢。



我又回到相遇的地方,一個空曠淒情的地方;

讓北風從我臉上吹掠,我的心也隨風飛翔。



我又聽到熟悉的音響,一種溫柔原始的奔放;

辟啪啪弦聲在山谷迴響,我的心也隨之盪漾。



千里冷月伴星光,但我的歌聲高亢;

啊 .......................,我的心也隨之盪漾。

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛