Skip to main content

張清芳-《花雨夜》- (豐華唱片official 官方完整版MV)

張清芳-《花雨夜》-  (豐華唱片official 官方完整版MV)

作詞/作曲:Jeff Lee

歌詞
OS:昨夜夢裡 有個地方 紅葉森林的牧場
隱約聽見 有人吹著 一首歌叫雨夜花
已經忘了 這首歌 它到底在說些什麼
雨很美 夜很涼 花很香
合音:那是樹林裡花兒紛飛 那是樹林裡花兒紛飛

山風溪水 篝篝炊煙 熱湯木桌 缺了誰
鳥叫蟲鳴 鶯聲燕語 何苦惹是是非非
山風溪水 篝篝炊煙 熱湯木桌 別喝醉
就算醉 有了我 會更陶醉
你說我太傻 人生本匆忙 花兒身上插 揮揮衣袖吧
我不想要歷盡滄桑 陶醉夢裡 緊抓不放 陪我好嗎
山風溪水 篝篝炊煙 熱湯木桌 缺了誰
不要笑我 夢得太美 夢裡等著你來陪
山風溪水 篝篝炊煙 熱湯木桌 別喝醉
就算醉 有了我 會更陶醉
昨夜夢裡 有個地方 紅葉森林的牧場
隱約聽見 有人吹著 一首歌叫雨夜花
雨夜花 花雨夜 夜裡花兒繽紛墜
多麼涼 多麼香 多麼美
你說我太傻 人生本匆忙 花兒身上插 揮揮衣袖吧
我不想要歷盡滄桑 陶醉夢裡 緊抓不放 陪我好嗎
山風溪水 篝篝炊煙 熱湯木桌 缺了誰
不要笑我 夢得太美 夢裡等著你來陪
山風溪水 篝篝炊煙 熱湯木桌 別喝醉
就算醉 有了我 會更陶醉
昨夜夢裡 有個地方 紅葉森林的牧場
隱約聽見 有人吹著 一首歌叫雨夜花
雨夜花 花雨夜 夜裡花兒繽紛墜
多麼涼 多麼香 多麼美


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛