Skip to main content

娃娃-為何夢見他 (官方完整版Comix)



為何夢見他

演唱:丘丘合唱團
詞曲:邱晨

為何夢見他
那好久好久以前
分手的男孩
又來到我夢中
為何夢見他
這男孩在我日記簿裡
早已不留下痕跡

為何夢見他
為何夢中他的眼神
卻依然教我心跳
啊 為何夢見他
為何當我迷濛醒來
卻含著眼淚

為何夢見他
那好久好久以前
分手的男孩
又來到我夢中

為何夢見他
這男孩在我日記簿裡
早已不留下痕跡

為何夢見他
那好久好久以前
分手的男孩
又來到我夢中

為何夢見他
這男孩在我日記簿裡
早已不留下痕跡

為何夢見他
為何夢中他的眼神
卻依然教我心跳
啊 為何夢見他
為何當我迷濛醒來
卻含著眼淚

為何夢見他
那好久好久以前
分手的男孩
又來到我夢中

為何夢見他
這男孩在我日記簿裡
早已不留下痕跡
 

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛