Skip to main content

魏如萱(Waa Wei) - 甜蜜生活(La Dolce Vita) - 09 - Downtown cafe



魏如萱(Waa Wei) - 甜蜜生活(La Dolce Vita) - 09 - Downtown cafe

詞/曲:Emily Sparks

I saw her mother this morning At the downtown cafe

Staring blankly Down in morning Had her cup of gourmet coffee

And she asked me What her baby'd been missing

And I shake my head Can't think of nothing

But candy wrappers Tucked into the folds of the bed

And how I don't see them around Since Sarah left town



Now people always think they know you

And they're almost always wrong

Tried to bend you till they broke you

So she moved along

And sometimes I see them around Since Sarah left town

Trying to track her down



Sarah,Sarah Sarah,Sarah



She's chasing her soul Not running away

If you'd just left her go She'll know the way

And I saw her mother this morning

She looked me in the eye

She said:"you know sometimes,I think I hear her laughing

And all i can do is cry"

And it's a funny thing about people How everyone has a song

And he sings it every moment But we don't hear it until he's gone

And sometimes I see them around Since Sarah left town

They're humming with heads hanging down



Sarah,Sarah Sarah,Sarah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛