Skip to main content

Eric Clapton-Wonderful Tonight



作詞/作曲:Eric Clapton

歌詞

已經是晚上很晚了
It's late in the evening
她在想穿什麼衣服
She's wondering what clothes to wear

她化了妝
She puts on her make up

梳理她金色的長髮
And brushes her long blonde hair
然後她問我:“我看起來還好嗎?”
And then she asks me, "Do I look alright?"

我說:“是的,你今晚看起來棒極了”
And I say, "Yes, you look wonderful tonight"
我們去參加一個聚會
We go to a party

然後所有人都轉過頭去看
And everyone turns to see

這位美麗的女士
This beautiful lady

它陪著我走來走去
That's walking around with me
然後她問我:“你感覺還好嗎?”
And then she asks me, "Do you feel alright?"

我說:“是的,今晚我感覺很棒”
And I say, "Yes, I feel wonderful tonight"
我感覺棒極了
I feel wonderful

因為我看見你眼裡的愛的光芒
Because I see the love light in your eyes

以及這一切的奇蹟
And the wonder of it all

難道你只是沒有意識到我有多愛你
Is that you just don't realize how much I love you
現在該回家了
It's time to go home now

我的頭很痛
And I've got an aching head

所以我把車鑰匙給了她
So I give her the car keys

她扶我上床睡覺
She helps me to bed
然後我關燈時告訴她
And then I tell her, as I turn out the light

我說:“親愛的,你今晚真棒”
I say, "My darling, you are wonderful tonight"

喔我親愛的,你今晚真棒
Oh my darling, you are wonderful tonight




Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛