Skip to main content

Eric Clapton - Tears In Heaven


你知道我的名字嗎?
Would you know my name?

如果我在天堂見到你
If I saw you in heaven

會一樣嗎?
Would it be the same?

如果我在天堂見到你
If I saw you in heaven
我必須堅強
I must be strong

並繼續
And carry on

因為我知道我不屬於
'Cause I know I don't belong

在天堂這裡
Here in heaven
你願意握著我的手嗎?
Would you hold my hand?

如果我在天堂見到你
If I saw you in heaven

你能幫我站起來嗎?
Would you help me stand?

如果我在天堂見到你
If I saw you in heaven
我會找到我的路
I'll find my way

經過黑夜和白天
Through night and day

因為我知道我不能留下來
'Cause I know I just can't stay

在天堂這裡
Here in heaven
時間會讓你沮喪
Time can bring you down

時間可以讓你的膝蓋彎曲
Time can bend your knees

時間可以傷你的心
Time can break your heart

請問你有乞討嗎
Have you begging please

請乞討
Begging please
門外
Beyond the door

那裡有和平,我確信
There's peace, I'm sure

我知道不會再有
And I know there'll be no more

天堂的眼淚
Tears in heaven
你知道我的名字嗎?
Would you know my name?

如果我在天堂見到你
If I saw you in heaven

你也會一樣嗎?
Would you be the same?

如果我在天堂見到你
If I saw you in heaven
我必須堅強
I must be strong

並繼續
And carry on

因為我知道我不屬於
'Cause I know I don't belong

在天堂這裡
Here in heaven

作詞/作曲:Will Jennings / Eric Patrick Clapton

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛