Skip to main content

Daniel Powter - Jimmy Gets High (Video)



Jimmy you know, everybody hates you when you're living off rock 'n roll 
So you get high tonight 
And Jimmy you lied, I wonder if you ever get yourself back here alive 
So you get high tonight
'Cause you don't need nobody to make it on your own 
You don't need nobody you'd rather be alone 
So Jimmy gets high tonight
And Jimmy gets high tonight 
I must confess, I'm a real live wire 
Jimmy you and me we get along a while 
Jimmy gets high tonight
Jimmy you lied, I'm hoping that soon maybe life it don't pass you by 
So Jimmy gets high tonight 
And Jimmy you know, everybody hates you when you're living off your rock 'n roll 
So you get high tonight
'Cause you don't need nobody to make it on your own 
You don't need nobody you'd rather be alone 
So Jimmy gets high tonight
And Jimmy gets high tonight 
I must confess, I'm a real life wired 
Jimmy you and me we get along a while 
Jimmy gets high tonight
I've been so confused 
And I just hope it all gets banned to you 
So Jimmy gets high tonight
I must confess, I'm a real life wired 
Jimmy you and me we get along a while 
So Jimmy gets high tonight
And I hope it'll be alright 
Jimmy gets high tonight 
And I hope it'll be alright
Jimmy you know, everybody hates you when you're living off your rock 'n roll 
So you get high
作詞/作曲:Daniel Powter

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛