Skip to main content

霹靂 大悲懺慧



霹靂 大悲懺慧


南無喝囉怛那哆囉夜耶.南無阿唎耶,婆盧羯帝爍缽囉耶.菩提薩埵婆耶.



摩訶薩埵婆耶.摩訶迦盧尼迦耶.唵,薩皤囉罰曳.數怛那怛寫.南無



悉吉慄埵伊蒙阿唎耶.婆盧吉帝室佛囉愣馱婆.南無那囉謹墀.醯利摩訶



皤哆沙咩.



薩婆阿他豆輸朋,阿逝孕,薩婆薩哆那摩婆薩哆,那摩婆伽,摩罰特豆.



怛姪他.唵,阿婆盧醯.盧迦帝.迦羅帝.夷醯唎.摩訶菩提薩埵,



薩婆薩婆.摩囉摩囉,摩醯摩醯唎馱孕.俱盧俱盧羯蒙.度盧度盧罰闍耶帝.



摩訶罰闍耶帝.陀囉陀囉.地唎尼.室佛囉耶.



,遮囉遮囉.摩麼罰摩囉.穆帝隸.伊醯伊醯.室那室那.阿囉參佛囉舍利.



罰沙罰參.佛囉舍耶.呼嚧呼嚧摩囉.呼嚧呼嚧醯利.娑囉娑囉,悉唎悉唎.



蘇嚧蘇嚧.



菩提夜菩提夜.菩馱夜菩馱夜.彌帝唎夜.那囉謹墀.地利瑟尼那.波夜摩那



.娑婆訶.悉陀夜.娑婆訶.摩訶悉陀夜.娑婆訶.悉陀喻藝.室皤囉耶.



娑婆訶.那囉謹墀.娑婆訶.摩囉那囉.娑婆訶.悉囉僧阿穆佉耶,娑婆訶.



娑婆摩訶阿悉陀夜.娑婆訶.



者吉囉阿悉陀夜.娑婆訶.波陀摩羯悉陀夜.娑婆訶.那囉謹墀皤伽囉耶.



娑婆訶.摩婆利勝羯囉夜.娑婆訶.南無喝囉怛那哆囉夜耶,南無阿唎耶.



婆嚧吉帝.爍皤囉夜.娑婆訶.唵,悉殿都.漫多囉.跋陀耶,娑婆訶

大悲懺慧 (霹靂布袋戲) 鋼琴版

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛