Skip to main content

素還真 出場詩


素還真 出場詩

半神半聖亦半仙,全儒全道是全賢,腦中經書藏萬貫,掌握文武半邊天。

誰是大英雄 歌詞

學着好武功
問世間多少個能上高峯
成功 威風
男兒有多少真的是英雄
誰是大英雄
是痛 非痛
問世間有幾個絕對俗套
南北 西東
不去釘白 也不去更紅
從未作大狗熊
我的爸爸是大頑童
我媽媽也嫁給他這個老公
比起成龍還要威風
男兒到此還是不是英雄
誰是大英雄
問爺 問我媽
問天晴天白日滿地紅
在這世界上
男兒到底算是龍是虎?
誰是大英雄
誰是大大英雄
誰是大大英雄

張學友-誰是大英雄 (東成西就主題曲)


誰是大英雄 -- 林穆 -- 1976年佳藝電視劇 射雕英雄傳 主題曲 加長版

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛