Skip to main content

黃鶯鶯 Tracy Huang - 哭砂


作詞/作曲:Mei Ling Xiong

歌詞

你是我最苦澀的等待
讓我歡喜又害怕未來
你最愛說你是一顆塵埃
偶爾會惡作劇的飄進我眼裡
寧願我哭泣 不讓我愛你
你就真的像塵埃消失在風裡
你是我最痛苦的抉擇
為何你從不放棄飄泊
海對你是那麼難分難捨
你總是帶回滿口袋的砂給我
難得來看我 卻又離開我
讓那手中瀉落的砂像淚水流
風吹來的砂 落在悲傷的眼裡
誰都看出我在等你
風吹來的砂 堆積在心裡
是誰也擦不去的痕跡
風吹來的砂 穿過所有的記憶
誰都知道我在想你
風吹來的砂 冥冥在哭泣
難道早就預言了分離
你是我最痛苦的抉擇
為何你從不放棄飄泊
海對你是那麼難分難捨
你總是帶回滿口袋的砂給我
難得來看我 卻又離開我
讓那手中瀉落的砂像淚水流
風吹來的砂 落在悲傷的眼裡
誰都看出我在等你
風吹來的砂 堆積在心裡
是誰也擦不去的痕跡
風吹來的砂 穿過所有的記憶
誰都知道我在想你
風吹來的砂 冥冥在哭泣
難道早就預言了分離
風吹來的砂 冥冥在哭泣
難道早就預言了分離

高勝美 哭砂

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛