Skip to main content

The Mamas And The Papas - California Dreamin'



所有的葉子都是棕色的(所有的葉子都是棕色的)
All the leaves are brown (all the leaves are brown)

天空是灰色的(天空是灰色的)
And the sky is gray (and the sky is gray)

我一直在散步(我一直在散步)
I've been for a walk (I've been for a walk)

在一個冬日(在一個冬日)
On a winter's day (on a winter's day)

我會安全而溫暖(我會安全而溫暖)
I'd be safe and warm (I'd be safe and warm)

如果我在洛杉磯(如果我在洛杉磯)
If I was in L.A. (if I was in L.A.)
加州夢(加州夢)
California dreamin' (California dreamin')

在這樣一個冬日
On such a winter's day
停在一座教堂裡
Stopped into a church

我一路走過
I passed along the way

好吧,我跪下(跪下)
Well, I got down on my knees (got down on my knees)

我假裝祈禱(我假裝祈禱)
And I pretend to pray (I pretend to pray)

你知道傳教士就像寒冷(傳教士就像寒冷)
You know the preacher like the cold (preacher like the cold)

他知道我會留下(知道我會留下)
He knows I'm gonna stay (knows I'm gonna stay)
加州夢(加州夢)
California dreamin' (California dreamin')

在這樣一個冬日
On such a winter's day
所有的葉子都是棕色的(所有的葉子都是棕色的)
All the leaves are brown (all the leaves are brown)

天空是灰色的(天空是灰色的)
And the sky is gray (and the sky is gray)

我一直在散步(我一直在散步)
I've been for a walk (I've been for a walk)

在一個冬日(在一個冬日)
On a winter's day (on a winter's day)

如果我沒有告訴她(如果我沒有告訴她)
If I didn't tell her (if I didn't tell her)

我今天可以離開(我今天可以離開)
I could leave today (I could leave today)
加州夢(加州夢)
California dreamin' (California dreamin')

在這樣一個冬日(加州夢)
On such a winter's day (California dreamin')

在這樣一個冬日(加州夢)
On such a winter's day (California dreamin')

在這樣一個冬日
On such a winter's day

作詞/作曲:John Edmund Andrew Phillips / Michelle Gilliam Phillips

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛