Skip to main content

The Bangles - Eternal Flame (Video Version)



The Bangles - Eternal Flame

Lyrics:
Close your eyes, give me your hand, darling
Do you feel my heart beating
Do you understand?
Do you feel the same
Am I only dreaming
Is this burning an eternal flame?
I believe it's meant to be, darling
I watch you when you are sleeping
You belong with me
Do you feel the same?
Am I only dreaming
Or is this burning an eternal flame?
Say my name
Sun shines through the rain
A whole life so lonely
And then come and ease the pain
I don't want to lose this feeling, oh
Say my name
Sun shines through the rain
A whole life so lonely
And then come and ease the pain
I don't want to lose this feeling, oh
Close your eyes, give me your hand
Do you feel my heart beating
Do you understand?
Do you feel the same
Am I only dreaming
Or is this burning an eternal flame?
Close your eyes, give me your hand, darling
Do you feel my heart beating
Do you understand?
Do you feel the same
Am I only dreaming
Is this burning an eternal flame?
Close your eyes, give me your hand, darling
Do you feel my heart beating
Do you understand?
Do you feel the same
Am I only dreaming, ah
An eternal flame
Close your eyes, give me your hand, darling
Do you feel my heart beating
Do you understand?
Do you feel the same
Am I only dreaming, ah
Is this burning an eternal flame?
Close your eyes, give me your hand, darling

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛