Skip to main content

永邦 Shaun - 每次都想呼喊妳的名字


永邦 Shaun - 每次都想呼喊妳的名字


原唱:李恕權
作詞:姚凱祿
作曲:姚凱祿

微風吹動你的髮梢 就像風的線條 總是在我的眼裡顫動
微笑掛在你的嘴角 蕩漾我的情懷 總是叫我無法言語
每次都想呼喊你的名字 告訴你心中的話
面對面看著你的眼睛 不再追尋你的背影
每次都想呼喊你的名字 告訴你心中的話
更多更詳盡歌詞 在 ※ Mojim.com 魔鏡歌詞網 
面對面看著你的眼睛 不再追尋 風的線條
偶然在街上遇見你 是那迷人的模樣
看你從眼前走過 我卻看不見你 令我懷念的髮梢

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛