Skip to main content

蔡依林 Jolin Tsai - 單身公害


OH乖不能再戰敗
站起來 你還沒出皇牌
戀愛這競賽
你要放手一博放得開
OH乖 你擅長被淘汰
後冠都派完你還在發呆
沒人靠過來
太高貴別人會轉台
難怪在派對慘敗
沒人疼 沒人愛
小心單身是公害
優雅的在使壞
他才會離不開
沒人疼 沒人愛
小心單身是公害
小心寂寞對健康有害
OH乖 你擅長被淘汰
他們情人都換到第幾代
你是反面教材
週末夜愛卻留白
一再在舞會慘敗
沒人疼 沒人愛
小心單身是公害
優雅的在使壞
他才會離不開
沒人疼 沒人愛
小心單身是公害
小心寂寞對健康有害
不要怪身材要怪腦袋
你應該重新再倒帶
觀望的等待 怎麼會盛開
難怪讓愛 不痛不快
沒人疼 沒人愛
小心單身是公害
優雅的在使壞
他才會離不開
沒人疼 沒人愛
小心單身是公害
小心寂寞對健康有害
沒人疼 沒人愛
小心單身是公害
優雅的在使壞
他才會離不開
沒人疼 沒人愛
小心單身是公害
明天才做誰的乖乖牌

作詞/作曲:Hyun Min Gang

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛