Skip to main content

Joe Cocker & Jennifer Warnes - Up Where We Belong


喬·科克爾 和珍妮佛·華恩絲的歌曲 ‧ 1982 年

歌詞

誰知道明天會發生什麼 在這個世界上,很少人能存活下來 我所知道的就是我的感受 當它是真實的時,我讓它活著
Who knows what tomorrow brings In a world few hearts survive All I know is the way I feel When it's real, I keep it alive
路還很長 我們的路上有山 但我們每天都會攀登一個台階
The road is long There are mountains in our way But we climb a step every day
愛將我們帶到屬於我們的地方 老鷹哭泣的地方 在一座高山上 愛將我們帶到屬於我們的地方 遠離下面的世界 清風吹過的地方
Love lift us up where we belong Where the eagles cry On a mountain high Love lift us up where we belong Far from the world below Up where the clear winds blow
有些人堅持過去 過著向後看的生活 我們所擁有的就在此時此地 我們一生都在尋找
Some hang on to used to be Live their lives looking behind All we have is here and now All our lives, out there to find
路還很長 我們的路上有山 但我們每天都會攀登一個台階
The road is long There are mountains in our way But we climb a step every day
愛將我們帶到屬於我們的地方 老鷹哭泣的地方 在一座高山上 愛將我們帶到屬於我們的地方 遠離我們所知的世界 清風吹過的地方
Love lift us up where we belong Where the eagles cry On a mountain high Love lift us up where we belong Far from the world we know Where the clear winds blow
時間流逝 沒有時間哭泣 生活就是你和我 今天還活著
Time goes by No time to cry Life's you and I Alive today
愛將我們帶到屬於我們的地方 老鷹哭泣的地方 在一座高山上 愛將我們帶到屬於我們的地方 遠離我們所知的世界 清風吹過的地方
Love lift us up where we belong Where the eagles cry On a mountain high Love lift us up where we belong Far from the world we know Where the clear winds blow
愛將我們帶到屬於我們的地方 老鷹哭泣的地方 在一座高山上 愛將我們帶到屬於我們的地方
Love lift us up where we belong Where the eagles cry On a mountain high Love lift us up where we belong

作詞/作曲:Buffy Saint-Marie / Jack Nitzsche / Will Jennings

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛