Skip to main content

Dirty Dancing - Time of my Life (Final Dance) - High Quality HD


Dirty Dancing - Time of my Life (Final Dance) - High Quality HD


Now I've had the time of my life
No, I never felt like this before
Yes I swear, it's the truth
And I owe it all to you
'Cause I've had the time of my life
And I owe it all to you
I've been waiting for so long
Now I've finally found someone
To stand by me
We saw the writing on the wall
As we felt this magical fantasy
Now with passion in our eyes
There's no way we could disguise it secretly
So we take each other's hand
'Cause we seem to understand
The urgency
Just remember
You're the one thing
I can't get enough of
So I'll tell you something
This could be love because
I've had the time of my life
No, I never felt this way before
Yes, I swear, it's the truth
And I owe it all to you
Hey, baby
With my body and soul
I want you more than you'll ever know
So we'll just let it go
Don't be afraid to lose control, no
Yes, I know what's on your mind
When you say, "Stay with me tonight" (stay with me)
Just remember
You're the one thing
I can't get enough of
So I'll tell you something
This could be love because
I've had the time of my life
No, I never felt this way before
Yes, I swear, it's the truth
And I owe it all to you
'Cause I've had the time of my life
And I've searched though every open door
'Til I found the truth
And I owe it all to you
Now I've had the time of my life
No, I never felt this way before
Yes, I swear, it's the truth
And I owe it all to you
I've had the time of my life
No, I never felt this way before
Yes, I swear, it's the truth
And I owe it all to you
'Cause I've had the time of my life (the time of my life)
And I've searched though every open door
'Til I found the truth
And I owe it all to you
Traduzir para o português

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛