Skip to main content

Aphrodite's Child - It's Five O' Clock


五點鐘了,我走過空蕩蕩的街道
It's five o'clock and I walk through the empty streets

思緒充斥著我的腦海,但仍然沒有人跟我說話
Thoughts fill my head but then still, no one speaks to me

我的思緒帶我回到過去的歲月
My mind takes me back to the years that have passed me by
很難相信這是我
It is so hard to believe that it's me

我在窗玻璃上看到的
That I see in the window pane

很難相信這一切就是它必須的樣子
It is so hard to believe that all this is the way that it has to be
五點鐘了,我走過空蕩蕩的街道
It's five o'clock, and I walk through the empty streets

夜晚是我的朋友,在他身上我找到了同情
The night is my friend, and in him, I find sympathy

所以我回到過去的歲月
And so I go back to the years that have past me by
很難相信這是我
It is so hard to believe that it's me

我在窗玻璃上看到的
That I see in the window pane

很難相信這一切就是它必須的樣子
It is so hard to believe that all this is the way that it has to be
五點鐘了,我走過空蕩蕩的街道
It's five o'clock, and I walk through the empty streets

夜晚是我的朋友,在他身上我找到了同情
The night is my friend and in him, I find sympathy

他給了我一天,給了我希望
He gives me day, gives me hope

還有一個小夢想
And a little dream too

作詞/作曲:Evangelos Papathanassiou / Richard Francis

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛