Skip to main content

「海の声」 フルver. / 浦島太郎(桐谷健太) 【公式】



「海の声」


歌 :浦島太郎(桐谷健太)
作詞:篠原誠
作曲:島袋優(BEGIN)
編曲:山下宏明

我想聽到空洞的聲音

聽風聲

我想知道大海的聲音

我在找你的聲音



我見不到你

我想見你

河邊竊竊私語山邊竊竊私語

我感覺像你的聲音



閉上你的眼睛,你會聽到

你的笑聲

我今天去唱歌

在大海的聲音



我想听到空洞的聲音

聽風聲

我想知道大海的聲音

我在找你的聲音



即使我成為祖父我也會在這裡唱歌

想想你



海的聲音,風的聲音

天空的聲音,太陽的聲音

河的聲音,山的聲音

聽我說

日文歌詞


空の声が 聞きたくて
風の声に 耳すませ
海の声が 知りたくて
君の声を 探してる

会えない そう思うほどに
会いたい が大きくなってゆく
川のつぶやき 山のささやき
君の声のように 感じるんだ

目を閉じれば 聞こえてくる
君のコロコロした 笑い声
声に出せば 届きそうで 今日も 歌ってる
海の声にのせて

空の声が 聞きたくて
風の声に 耳すませ
海の声が 知りたくて
君の声を 探してる

たとえ僕が おじいさんになっても ここで 歌ってる
君だけを想って

海の声よ 風の声よ
空の声よ 太陽の声よ
川の声よ 山の声よ
僕の声を 乗せてゆけ

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛