Skip to main content

蘇運瑩 - 冥明 Official Music Video



蘇運瑩 - 冥明

作詞:蘇運瑩
作曲:蘇運瑩
編曲:JerryC

海鷗 眼睛 佔滿 海洋
海洋 懷裡 積蓄 金沙
我用 生命 在看 巨浪
奪下 一片 血染 戰場

老虎 眼睛 佔滿 森林
森林 懷裡 積蓄 遼闊
我把 生命 當作 成功
不求 絢麗 只為 灑脫

就像螞蟻螞蟻 把食物搬回家
就像燕子歸途 把氣味丟村莊
所以欣賞垂簾 就要目睹垂簾
欣賞曇花 就要青睞曇花
不去想 別去看 浸濕後陽光爛漫

海鷗 眼睛 佔滿 海洋
海洋 懷裡 積蓄 金沙
我用 生命 在看 巨浪

奪下 一片 血染 戰場

老虎 眼睛 佔滿 森林
森林 懷裡 積蓄 遼闊
我把 生命 當作 成功
不求 絢麗 只為 灑脫

就像螞蟻螞蟻 把食物搬回家
就像燕子歸途 把氣味丟村莊
所以欣賞垂簾 就要目睹垂簾
欣賞曇花 就要青睞曇花
不去想 別去看 浸濕後陽光爛漫

就像螞蟻螞蟻 把食物搬回家
就像燕子歸途 把氣味丟村莊
所以欣賞垂簾 就要目睹垂簾
欣賞曇花 就要青睞曇花
不去想 別去看 浸濕後陽光爛漫

一切都在繼續 為何不去努力

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛