Skip to main content

【筷子兄弟-父親】獻給爸媽的歌曲


词曲:筷子兄弟

歌詞

总是向你索取 却不曾说谢谢你
直到长大以后 才懂得你不容易
每次离开总是 装做轻松的样子
微笑着说回去吧 转身泪湿眼底
多想和从前一样 牵你温暖手掌
可是你不在我身旁 托清风捎去安康

时光时光慢些吧 不要再让你再变老了
我愿用我一切 换你岁月长留
一生要强的爸爸 我能为你做些什么
微不足道的关心收下吧

谢谢你做的一切 双手撑起我们的家
总是竭尽所有 把最好的给我
我是你的骄傲吗 还在为我而担心吗
你牵挂的孩子啊 长大啦

多想和从前一样 牵你温暖手掌
可是你不在我身旁 托清风捎去安康

时光时光慢些吧 不要再让你再变老了
我愿用我一切 换你岁月长留
一生要强的爸爸 我能为你做些什么
微不足道的关心收下吧

谢谢你做的一切 双手撑起我们的家
总是竭尽所有 把最好的给我
我是你的骄傲吗 还在为我而担心吗
你牵挂的孩子啊 长大啦

时光时光慢些吧 不要再让你再变老了
我愿用我一切 换你岁月长留
我是你的骄傲吗 还在为我而担心吗
你牵挂的孩子啊 长大啦

感谢一路上有你

筷子兄弟-父親

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛