Skip to main content

Angelis - El Bosco



Angelis - El Bosco

Angelis, angelis
給天使,給天使
exiguo enim
一點
cence-ditur
中途
misericordia
同情
potentes autem
強大但
potenter
有力地
tormenta, tormenta
折磨,折磨
patientur
受苦
little poor angels
可憐的小天使
the truth
真相
will dance
會跳舞
with you
與你


Angelis, angelis
給天使,給天使
exiguo enim
一點
cence-ditur
中途
misericordia
同情
potentes autem
強大但
potenter
有力地
tormenta, tormenta
折磨,折磨
patientur x2
受苦最多x2
little rich man
小富翁
your lies
你的謊言
will close
將關閉
your eyes
你的眼睛
Angelis, angelis
給天使,給天使
exiguo enim
一點
cence-ditur
中途
misericordia
同情
potentes autem
強大但
potenter
有力地
tormenta, tormenta
折磨,折磨
patientur x3
最痛苦的x3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛