Skip to main content

Luna Sea - I For You



歌詞

哎呀,真的沒人啊 嘿,有人告訴我我不能愛你 我遇見了害怕的你 我終於明白了其中的意義
ねぇ本当は誰も ねぇ愛せないと言われて 怖がりのキミと出逢い やっとその意味に気づいた
我們現在都受傷了 如果我們相遇就太悲傷了
傷つく為 今二人 出逢ったなら 悲しすぎるよ
我想從心底告訴你 我確信這是真的 尋找你的模樣
心から キミに伝えたい きっとただ本当の キミの姿を求めて
你還是笑得很尷尬 因為悲傷仍然適合我
まだ不器用に笑うね まだ悲しみが似合うから
只為遇見你 是的,如果你出生了 我可以改變它嗎?
キミと出逢う為だけに そう 生まれたなら 変えられるかな
我想從心底告訴你 我受了太多傷害 還有時間 我全心全意的愛你 落在你身上的痛苦 我想擦掉它 全部 我為了你 哦...
心から キミに伝えたい 傷つきすぎたけど まだ間に合うよ 心から キミを愛してる キミに降る痛みを 拭ってあげたい すべて I for you Oh...
我想從心底告訴你 你的笑容永遠在 如果有人盯著我看 我全心全意的愛你 照耀在你身上的光 我想收集它們 全部 我為了你
心から キミに伝えたい キミの笑顔いつも 見つめられたら 心から キミを愛してる キミに振る光を 集めてあげたい すべて I for you

作詞/作曲:Inoran / J / Shinya / Ryuichi / Sugizo



Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛