Skip to main content

ERA - Misere Mani



ERA - Misere Mani


Lyrics

Misere Mani

Era menona
imalevia
Nomen adore
Misere mani
I will look in the sky
I will search for the signs
Who'll tell us all about
Where we'll be tomorrow
I will read all the books
Of many continents
To tell you all about
The legends of the past
I will wait for the sun
On top of the world
To tell you all about
The beauty of the light
If you look inside your soul
The world'll open to your eyes
You'll see...
Era menona ivanoria
Misere mani
Nomen adore
Imalevia misere maneo
Nomen adore
Imalevia misera o mane
I will stand in the rain
Hoping sun will come through
Then I'll see the colours of a misty rainbow
I'll stay up in the night
Looking on shooting stars
To tell you how magic
Is the all-universe
If you look inside your soul
The world'll open to your eyes
You'll see
Era menona ivanoria
Misere mani
Nomen adore
Imalevia misere maneo
Nomen adore
Imalevia misera o mane
Era menona imalevia
You'll see...
Nomen adore
Misere mani
I will wait for the sun
On top of the world
To tell you all about
The beauty of the light
I'll stay up in the night
Looking on shooting stars
Nomen adore
Imalevia misere maneo
Nomen adore
Imalevia misera o mane
I will look in the sky
I will search for the sun
I will wait for the sun
On top of the world
I will look in the sky
Of the world, of the world

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛