Skip to main content

The Black Eyed Peas - I Gotta Feeling



The Black Eyed Peas - I Gotta Feeling

歌詞

我有一種預感
I got a feeling

今晚將是一個美好的夜晚
That tonight's gonna be a good night

今晚將是一個美好的夜晚
That tonight's gonna be a good night

今晚將是一個美好的晚安
That tonight's gonna be a good, good night
一種感覺
A feeling

今晚將是一個美好的夜晚
That tonight's gonna be a good night

今晚將是一個美好的夜晚
That tonight's gonna be a good night

今晚將是一個美好的晚安
That tonight's gonna be a good, good night
一種感覺(嗚呼)
A feeling (woo-hoo)

今晚將是一個美好的夜晚
That tonight's gonna be a good night

今晚將是一個美好的夜晚
That tonight's gonna be a good night

今晚將是一個美好的晚安
That tonight's gonna be a good, good night
一種感覺(嗚呼)
A feeling (woo-hoo)

今晚將是一個美好的夜晚
That tonight's gonna be a good night

今晚將是一個美好的夜晚
That tonight's gonna be a good night

今晚將是一個美好的晚安
That tonight's gonna be a good, good night
今晚是夜晚,讓我們盡情享受
Tonight's the night, let's live it up

我得到了我的錢,讓我們花掉它(費用-)
I got my money, let's spend it up (fee-)

出去打碎它,就像“哦,我的上帝”
Go out and smash it, like "Oh my God"

跳出那張沙發,讓我們把它踢開吧(收費-)
Jump out that sofa, let's kick it, off (fee-)
我知道我們會有一個球
I know that we'll have a ball

如果我們下來,出去,然後失去一切
If we get down and go out, and just lose it all

我覺得,壓力很大,我想放手
I feel, stressed out, I wanna let it go

讓我們出去,分開,失去所有的控制
Let's go way out, spaced out, and losin' all control
填滿我的杯子,mazel tov
Fill up my cup, mazel tov

看看她的舞姿,脫掉(收費)
Look at her dancin', just take it, off (fee-)

讓我們粉刷這個小鎮,我們會關閉它
Let's paint the town, we'll shut it down

讓我們燒掉屋頂,然後我們再做一次
Let's burn the roof, and then we'll do it again
做吧 做吧 做吧 做吧 做吧
Let's do it, let's do it, let's do it, let's do it

做,做,讓我們活下去
And do it, and do it, let's live it up

做,做,做,做,做,做
And do it, and do it, and do it, do it, do it

做吧,做吧,做吧
Let's do it, let's do it, let's do it
因為我得感覺(嗚呼)
'Cause I gotta feeling (woo-hoo)

今晚將是一個美好的夜晚
That tonight's gonna be a good night

今晚將是一個美好的夜晚
That tonight's gonna be a good night

今晚將是一個美好的晚安
That tonight's gonna be a good, good night
一種感覺(嗚呼)
A feeling (woo-hoo)

今晚將是一個美好的夜晚
That tonight's gonna be a good night

今晚將是一個美好的夜晚
That tonight's gonna be a good night

今晚將是一個美好的晚安
That tonight's gonna be a good, good night
今晚是晚上(嘿),讓我們活下去(讓我們活下去)
Tonight's the night (hey), let's live it up (let's live it up)

我得到了我的錢(我得到了報酬),讓我們花掉它(讓我們花掉它)
I got my money (I'm paid), let's spend it up (let's spend it up)

出去砸(砸),像“Oh my God”(像“Oh my God!”)
Go out and smash it (smash it), like "Oh my God" (like "Oh my God!")

跳出那張沙發(來吧),讓我們把它踢開吧(收費-)
Jump out that sofa (come on), let's kick it, off (fee-)
填滿我的杯子(飲料),mazel tov(l'chaim)
Fill up my cup (drink), mazel tov (l'chaim)

看她跳舞(動它,動它),脫掉它,脫掉(收費-)
Look at her dancing (move it, move it), just take it, off (fee-)

讓我們畫小鎮(畫小鎮),我們會關閉它(關閉它)
Let's paint the town (paint the town), we'll shut it down (shut it down)

讓我們燒掉屋頂(嗚嗚),然後我們再做一次
Let's burn the roof (ooh-woo), and then we'll do it again
讓我們這樣做,讓我們這樣做,讓我們這樣做,(讓我們這樣做)讓我們這樣做
Let's do it, let's do it, let's do it, (Let's do it) let's do it

做它(做它),做它,讓我們活下去
And do it (do it), and do it, let's live it up

做(做),做(做)
And do it (do it), and do it (and do it)

做,做,做(做)
And do it, do it, do it (and do it)

讓我們做(做),讓我們做(做)
Let's do it (and do it), let's do it (and do it)

讓我們做(嘿),做(嘿),做(嘿),做
Let's do it (hey), do it (hey), do it (hey), do it
我們來了,我們走了,我們要搖滾
Here we come, here we go, we gotta rock

來得容易,去得容易,現在我們在上面
Easy come, easy go, now we on top

感受一下,身體搖滾,搖滾,不要停止
Feel the shot, body rock, rock it, don't stop

一圈又一圈,上上下下,晝夜不停
Round and round, up and down, around the clock

週一、週二、週三和周四(去做)
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday (do it)

週五、週六、週六至週日(做)
Friday, Saturday, Saturday to Sunday (do it)

得到,得到,得到,得到,得到我們,你知道我們說什麼,說什麼
Get, get, get, get, get with us, you know what we say, say

天天狂歡,天天狂歡
Party every day, p-p-p-party every day
我感覺(嗚呼)
And I'm feeling (woo-hoo)

今晚將是一個美好的夜晚
That tonight's gonna be a good night

今晚將是一個美好的夜晚
That tonight's gonna be a good night

今晚將是一個美好的晚安
That tonight's gonna be a good, good night
一種感覺(嗚呼)
A feeling (woo-hoo)

今晚將是一個美好的夜晚
That tonight's gonna be a good night

今晚將是一個美好的夜晚
That tonight's gonna be a good night

今晚將是一個美好的晚安(woo-hoo)
That tonight's gonna be a good, good night (woo-hoo)

作詞/作曲:Guetta Pierre David / Adams William / Gomez Jaime / Ferguson Stacy / Pineda Allan Apll / Riesterer Frederic Jean

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛