Skip to main content

Mark Ronson - Uptown Funk ft. Bruno Mars



Mark Ronson - Uptown Funk ft. Bruno Mars Lyrics

Doh
Doh doh doh, doh doh doh, doh doh
Doh doh doh, doh doh doh, doh doh
Doh doh doh, doh doh doh, doh doh
Doh doh doh, doh duh (Aaaaaaow!)

This hit
That ice cold
Michelle Pfeiffer
That white gold
This one for them hood girls
Them good girls
Straight masterpieces
Stylin', wiling
Livin' it up in the city
Got Chucks on with Saint Laurent
Gotta kiss myself I'm so pretty

I'm too hot (hot damn)
Call the police and the fireman
I'm too hot (hot damn)
Make a dragon wanna retire, man
I'm too hot (hot damn)
Say my name you know who I am
I'm too hot (hot damn)
And my band 'bout that money
Break it down...

Girls hit your hallelujah (ooh)
Girls hit your hallelujah (ooh)
Girls hit your hallelujah (ooh)
'Cause uptown funk gon' give it to you
'Cause uptown funk gon' give it to you
'Cause uptown funk gon' give it to you
Saturday night and we in the spot
Don't believe me just watch (Come on)

Doh
Doh doh doh, doh doh doh, doh doh (Hah!)

Don't believe me just watch

Don't believe me just watch
Don't believe me just watch
Don't believe me just watch
Don't believe me just watch
Hey, hey, hey, oh!

Stop
Wait a minute
Fill my cup put some liquor in it
Take a sip, sign the check
Julio, get the stretch!
Ride to Harlem, Hollywood, Jackson, Mississippi
If we show up, we gon' show out
Smoother than a fresh jar of Skippy

I'm too hot (hot damn)
Call the police and the fireman
I'm too hot (hot damn)
Make a dragon wanna retire, man
I'm too hot (hot damn, hot damn)
Bitch, say my name you know who I am
I'm too hot (hot damn)
And my band 'bout that money
Break it down...

Girls hit your hallelujah (ooh)
Girls hit your hallelujah (ooh)
Girls hit your hallelujah (ooh)
'Cause uptown funk gon' give it to you
'Cause uptown funk gon' give it to you
'Cause uptown funk gon' give it to you
Saturday night and we in the spot
Don't believe me just watch (come on)

Doh
Doh doh doh, doh doh doh, doh doh (Hah!)

Don't believe me just watch

Don't believe me just watch
Don't believe me just watch
Don't believe me just watch
Don't believe me just watch
Hey, hey, hey, oh!

Before we leave
Let me tell y'all a little something
Uptown funk you up, uptown funk you up
Uptown funk you up, uptown funk you up, uh
I said uptown funk you up, uptown funk you up
Uptown funk you up, uptown funk you up

Come on, dance
Jump on it
If you sexy then flaunt it
If you freaky then own it
Don't brag about it, come show me
Come on, dance
Jump on it
If you sexy then flaunt it
Well it's Saturday night and we in the spot
Don't believe me just watch (come on)

Doh
Doh doh doh, doh doh doh, doh doh (Hah!)

Don't believe me just watch

Don't believe me just watch
Don't believe me just watch
Don't believe me just watch
Don't believe me just watch
Hey, hey, hey, oh!

Uptown funk you up, uptown funk you up (say whaa?!)
Uptown funk you up, uptown funk you up
Uptown funk you up, uptown funk you up (say whaa?!)
Uptown funk you up, uptown funk you up
Uptown funk you up, uptown funk you up (say whaa?!)
Uptown funk you up, uptown funk you up
Uptown funk you up, uptown funk you up (say whaa?!)
Uptown funk you up
Aaaaaaow!

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛