Skip to main content

張國榮 Leslie Cheung【追 Chase】Official Music Video


張國榮 Leslie Cheung【追 Chase】Official Music Video


曲:李迪文   詞:林夕

這一生 也在進取
這分鐘 卻掛念誰
我會說 是唯獨你不可失去
好風光 似幻似虛 
誰明人生樂趣
我會說 為情為愛 仍然是對

誰比你重要 成功了敗了也完全無重要
誰比你重要 狂風與暴雨都因你燃燒

一追再追 只想追趕生命裡一分一秒 
原來多麼可笑 你是真正目標
一追再追 追蹤一些生活最基本需要 
原來早不缺少 HA...
有了你 即使平凡卻最重要

好光陰 縱沒太多  一分鐘那又如何
會與你 共同渡過 都不枉過
瘋戀多 錯誤更多 如能從新做過
我會說 願能為你 提前做錯

只得你  會叫我彷彿人群裡最重要
有了你 即使沈睡了也在笑

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛