Skip to main content

Lady Gaga - Telephone ft. Beyoncé



Lady Gaga - Telephone ft. Beyoncé

歌詞
你好你好寶貝
Hello, hello, baby

你打電話,我什麼也聽不見
You called, I can't hear a thing

我沒有服務
I have got no service

在俱樂部裡,你看,看
In the club, you see, see

哇-哇-你說什麼?
Wha-wha-what did you say?

哦,你要和我分手了
Oh, you're breaking up on me

對不起,我聽不見你
Sorry, I cannot hear you

我有點忙
I'm kinda busy
K-有點忙
K-kinda busy

K-有點忙
K-kinda busy

對不起,我聽不見你
Sorry, I cannot hear you

我有點忙
I'm kinda busy
等一下
Just a second

他們要播放的是我最喜歡的歌曲
It's my favorite song they're gonna play

我不能給你發短信
And I cannot text you with

我手裡拿著一杯飲料,嗯
A drink in my hand, eh

你應該和我制定一些計劃
You shoulda made some plans with me

你知道我是自由的
You knew that I was free

現在你不會停止打電話給我
And now you won't stop calling me

我有點忙
I'm kinda busy
停止呼喚,停止呼喚
Stop callin', stop callin'

我不想再想了
I don't wanna think any more

我把我的頭和心留在了舞池
I left my head and heart on the dance floor

停止呼喚,停止呼喚
Stop callin', stop callin'

我不想再說話了
I don't wanna talk anymore

我把我的頭和我的心放在舞池裡
I got my head and my heart on the dance floor
啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊
Eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh

別給我打電話
Stop telephonin' me

啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊
Eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh

我很忙啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊
I'm busy, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh

別給我打電話
Stop telephonin' me

誒誒誒誒誒誒誒
Eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh
隨心所欲地打電話,但沒有人在家
Call all you want, but there's no one home

你不會接通我的電話
And you're not gonna reach my telephone

在俱樂部裡,我正在啜飲那個小傢伙
Out in the club, and I'm sippin' that bub

你不會接通我的電話
And you're not gonna reach my telephone
隨心所欲地打電話,但沒有人在家
Call all you want, but there's no one home

你不會接通我的電話
And you're not gonna reach my telephone

在俱樂部裡,我正在啜飲那個小傢伙
Out in the club, and I'm sippin' that bub

你不會接通我的電話
And you're not gonna reach my telephone
男孩,你炸毀我手機的方式
Boy, the way you blowin' up my phone

不會讓我離開得更快
Won't make me leave no faster

快點穿上我的外套
Put my coat on faster

不要快點離開我的女孩們
Leave my girls no faster

我應該把手機留在家裡
I shoulda left my phone at home

因為這是一場災難
'Cause this is a disaster

像收藏家一樣呼喚
Callin' like a collector

對不起,我無法回答
Sorry, I cannot answer
不是不喜歡你
Not that I don't like you

我只是在一個聚會
I'm just at a party

我又病又累
And I am sick and tired

我的電話響了
Of my phone ringin'

有時候我覺得
Sometimes I feel like

我住在中央車站
I live in Grand Central Station

今晚我不打電話
Tonight I'm not takin' no calls

因為我會跳舞
'Cause I'll be dancin'
因為我會跳舞
'Cause I'll be dancin'

因為我會跳舞
'Cause I'll be dancin'

今晚我不打電話
Tonight I'm not takin' no calls

因為我會跳舞
'Cause I'll be dancin'
停止呼喚,停止呼喚
Stop callin', stop callin'

我不想再想了
I don't wanna think any more

我把我的頭和我的心留在了舞池
I left my head and my heart on the dance floor

停止呼喚,停止呼喚
Stop callin', stop callin'

我不想再說話了
I don't wanna talk any more

我把我的頭和我的心留在了舞池
I left my head and my heart on the dance floor
停止呼喚,停止呼喚
Stop callin', stop callin'

我不想再想了
I don't wanna think any more

我把我的頭和我的心留在了舞池
I left my head and my heart on the dance floor

停止呼喚,停止呼喚
Stop callin', stop callin'

我不想再說話了
I don't wanna talk any more

我把我的頭和我的心留在了舞池
I left my head and my heart on the dance floor
啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊
Eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh

別給我打電話
Stop telephonin' me

啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊
Eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh

我很忙啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊
I'm busy, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh

別給我打電話
Stop telephonin' me

誒誒誒誒誒誒誒
Eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh
可以隨心所欲地打電話,但沒有人在家
Can call all you want but there's no one home

你不會接通我的電話
And you're not gonna reach my telephone

因為我在俱樂部裡喝著那個小傢伙
'Cause I'm out in the club and I'm sippin' that bub

你不會接通我的電話
And you're not gonna reach my telephone
隨心所欲地打電話,但沒有人在家
Call all you want but there's no one home

你不會接通我的電話
And you're not gonna reach my telephone

因為我在俱樂部裡喝著那個小傢伙
'Cause I'm out in the club and I'm sippin' that bub

你不會接通我的電話
And you're not gonna reach my telephone
我的電話
My telephone

M-M-我的電話
M-m-my telephone

因為我在俱樂部裡喝著那個小傢伙
'Cause I'm out in the club and I'm sippin' that bub

你不會接通我的電話
And you're not gonna reach my telephone
我的電話
My telephone

M-M-我的電話
M-m-my telephone

因為我在俱樂部裡喝著那個小傢伙
'Cause I'm out in the club and I'm sippin' that bub

你不會接通我的電話
And you're not gonna reach my telephone
很抱歉您撥打的電話暫時無人接聽
We're sorry the number you have reached is not in service at this time

請核對號碼,或重撥
Please check the number, or try your call again
來源: LyricFind
作詞/作曲:Beyonce Giselle Knowles / Lashawn Daniels / Lazonate S Franklin / Rodney Jerkins / Stefani Germanotta

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛