Skip to main content

Lady Gaga - Poker Face



Lady Gaga - Poker Face

歌詞
Mum-mum-mum-mah
Mum-mum-mum-mah
Mum-mum-mum-mah
Mum-mum-mum-mah
Mum-mum-mum-mah
I wanna hold 'em like they do in Texas, please
Fold 'em, let 'em hit me, raise it, baby, stay with me (I love it)
Love game intuition, play the cards with spades to start
And after he's been hooked, I'll play the one that's on his heart
Oh, whoa, oh, oh
Oh, oh oh
I'll get him hot, show him what I've got
Oh, whoa, oh, oh
Oh, oh oh
I'll get him hot, show him what I've got
Can't read my, can't read my
No, he can't read my poker face
(She's got me like nobody)
Can't read my, can't read my
No, he can't read my poker face
(She's got me like nobody)
P-p-p-poker face, p-p-poker face (mum-mum-mum-mah)
P-p-p-poker face, p-p-poker face (mum-mum-mum-mah)
I wanna roll with him, a hard pair we will be (hey)
A little gamblin' is fun when you're with me (I love it)
Russian roulette is not the same without a gun
And baby, when it's love, if it's not rough, it isn't fun (fun)
Oh, whoa, oh, oh
Oh, oh oh
I'll get him hot, show him what I've got
Oh, whoa, oh, oh
Oh, oh oh
I'll get him hot, show him what I've got
Can't read my, can't read my
No, he can't read my poker face
(She's got me like nobody)
Can't read my, can't read my
No, he can't read my poker face
(She's got me like nobody)
P-p-p-poker face, p-p-poker face (mum-mum-mum-mah)
P-p-p-poker face, p-p-poker face (mum-mum-mum-mah)
(Mum-mum-mum-mah)
(Mum-mum-mum-mah)
I won't tell you that I love you, kiss or hug you
'Cause I'm bluffin' with my muffin
I'm not lying, I'm just stunnin' with my love-glue-gunnin'
Just like a chick in the casino
Take your bank before I pay you out
I promise this, promise this
Check this hand 'cause I'm marvelous
Can't read my, can't read my
No, he can't read my poker face
(She's got me like nobody)
Can't read my, can't read my
No, he can't read my poker face
(She's got me like nobody)
Can't read my, can't read my
No, he can't read my poker face
(She's got me like nobody)
Can't read my, can't read my
No, he can't read my poker face
(She's got me like nobody)
Can't read my, can't read my
No, he can't read my poker face
(She's got me like nobody)
Can't read my, can't read my
No, he can't read my poker face
(She's got me like nobody)
P-p-p-poker face, p-p-poker face
P-p-p-poker face, p-p-poker face
(She's got me like nobody)
P-p-p-poker face, p-p-poker face (mum-mum-mum-mah)
P-p-p-poker face, p-p-poker face (mum-mum-mum-mah)
P-p-p-poker face, p-p-poker face (mum-mum-mum-mah)
P-p-p-poker face, p-p-poker face (mum-mum-mum-mah)

作詞/作曲:Nadir Khayat / Stefani Germanotta

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛