Skip to main content

謎幻樂團 Imagine Dragons - 雷鳴 Thunder



Just a young gun with a quick fuse
我還是少年,有著青春熱血
I was uptight, wanna let loose
生活有如繃緊的弦,我需要出口宣洩
I was dreaming of bigger things
而我的腦海裡,正策畫著偉大的夢
And wanna leave my own life behind
我要從舊有的生活裡破繭而出
Not a yes sir, not a follower
再也不附和了,不願做應聲蟲
Fit the box, fit the mold
不委屈自己塞進千人一面的軀殼中
Have a seat in the foyer, take a number
就為自己,在世界裡找一席之地吧
I was lightning before the thunder
我是在雷響前的  那道熾白光痕

Thunder, thunder
Thunder, thun-, thunder
Thun-thun-thunder, thunder, thunder
Thunder, thun-, thunder
Thun-thun-thunder, thunder

Thunder, feel the thunder
是雷響,你聽見了嗎
Lightning and the thunder
一道白光後,巨響震撼了大地
Thunder, feel the thunder
是雷響,你感受到了嗎
Lightning and the thunder
我就是那道閃電,將撼動你的世界
Thunder, thunder
Thunder

Kids were laughing in my classes
同班的孩子們  正嘲笑著我
While I was scheming for the masses
當年幼的我  精心計算大眾喜好的時候
Who do you think you are?
「你以為自己有多了不起?」
Dreaming 'bout being a big star
「竟然奢望有一天能成為超級巨星」

You say you're basic, you say you're easy
你說你只是初學者,能力實在不堪一擊
You're always riding in the back seat
你總是主動委身,選擇做別人的配角
Now I'm smiling from the stage while
如今我站在舞台上,微笑享受掌聲
You were clapping in the nose bleeds
而你只能鼻青臉腫地  為我鼓掌


Thunder, thunder
Thunder, thun-, thunder
Thun-thun-thunder, thunder, thunder
Thunder, thun-, thunder
Thun-thun-thunder, thunder

Thunder, feel the thunder
是雷響,你聽見了嗎
Lightning and the thunder
一道白光後,巨響震撼了大地
Thunder, feel the thunder
是雷響,你感受到了嗎
Lightning and the thunder
我就是那道閃電,將撼動你的世界
Thunder

Thunder, feel the thunder
是雷響,你聽見了嗎
Lightning and the thunder
一道白光後,巨響震撼了大地


Thunder, feel the thunder
Lightning and the thunder, thunder
x4

Thunder, thunder, thunder
Thun-thun-thunder, thunder
x4

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛