Skip to main content

[IL Divo] Ti Amero 美聲男伶 - 我會愛你


歌詞

夜色籠罩世界 他會睡著的 月亮也會穿上銀裝 大海和城市 我會想念你的 更 你不知道有多少
La notte scivola sul mondo Che si addormenterà E la luna vestirà d'argento Il mare e le città E tu mi mancherai Più ancora Quanto non lo sai
我將繼續相信 我們是同一個靈魂,你和我 無論如何我都會愛你,我知道 即使你不在我身邊 我會愛你
Continuerò a credere che Siamo un'anima, io e te E ti amerò comunque, lo so Anche se non sei con me Io ti amerò
我會帶你一起去陽光下 在夢裡我會有 我會偷走早晨的色彩 還有晴朗的天空 我將在上面畫上你的臉 我會微笑
Ti porterò con me nel sole Nei sogni che farò Ruberò i colori del mattino E un cielo limpido Su cui dipingerò il tuo viso E sorriderò
我將繼續相信 我們是同一個靈魂,你和我 無論如何我都會愛你,我知道 即使你不在我身邊
Continuerò a credere che Siamo un'anima, io e te E ti amerò comunque, lo so Anche se non sei con me
今晚我比以往任何時候都更想念你 你不知道多少...
Mi manchi più che mai stasera Quanto non lo sai...
我將繼續相信 我們是同一個靈魂,你和我 無論如何我都會愛你,我知道 即使你不在我身邊
Continuerò a credere che Siamo un'anima, io e te E ti amerò comunque, lo so Anche se non sei con me
無論如何我都會愛你,我知道 即使你不在我身邊
E ti amerò comunque, lo so Anche se non sei con me
我會愛你...
Io ti amerò...

作詞/作曲:Frank Musker / Mino Vergnaghi / Matteo Saggese / David Bengt Kreuger / Per Magnusson

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛