Skip to main content

Cool Guys Don't Look At Explosions - 「真男人從不回頭看爆破」



Seems like these days the whole world's on fire.
最近好像全世界都很「火」。


Things keep blowing the hell up.
爆聲連連炸得世界天翻地覆。

And while all those rubberneckers and looky-loos stand slack-jawed staring,
當那些伸長脖子愛看熱鬧的人看得目瞪口呆時,



The real men have the nuts to walk away.
真男人頭也不回的走開。

Yeah!
耶!

Cool guys don't look at explosions.
真男人從不回頭看爆破。

They blow things up and then walk away.
他們點燃炸彈轉身就走。

Who's got time to watch an explosion?
誰有那閒功夫回頭看爆破?

There's "Cool Guy Errands" that they have to walk to.
還有很多「真男人該做的事」等著他們去做。

Keep walking... Keep shining...
一路向前...一路發光...

Don't look back. Keep on walking.
永不回頭。繼續走吧。

Keep strutting... Slow motion...
昂首闊步...畫面放慢...

The more you ignore it, the cooler you look.
你表現的越淡定,看起來越酷。

Ladies and gentlemen, please join me in welcoming...Mr. Neil Diamond!
各位先生女士,請和我一起歡迎 Mr. Neil Diamnond! (搞笑諧星威爾法洛飾演)

Hahaha! Where are we?!
哈哈哈!我們唱到哪啦?!

Cool guys don't look at explosions.
真男人從不回頭看爆破。

Stride forward in the diamond covered boots.
腳踩鑲鑽靴子大步向前。

They wear jumpsuits of glittery rhinestones.
身穿閃閃發光的連身褲,上面黏滿假鑽。

And walk away in slow motion...
在慢動作中緩緩退場...

Keep walking... You're cruising...
勇往直前...四處漂泊...

Cherry Cherry... Sweet Caroline...
Cherry Cherry... Sweet Caroline...(這兩首是Neil Diamond的成名歌曲)

Denzel walks... Will Smith walks...
丹佐華盛頓轉身就走...威爾史密斯也轉身就走...

Mark Wahlberg is wearing a hat.
馬克華伯格還帶著頂帽子。

Keyboard solo...JJ Abrams!
Keyboard solo...JJ Abrams!(知名好萊塢電影製作人)

Damn!
哇靠!

Now you're talking!
這才像話嘛!

Woohoo!
嗚呼!

Ok!
好啦!

Because...
因為...

Cool guys don't look at explosions.
真男人從不回頭看爆破。

The flames are hot, but their heart is chilled.
烈火熊熊,但他們內心冷酷。

Walk fast from the boring explosions.
只想迅速離開無聊的爆破現場。

And don't think about the people you've killed.
也不用管到底幹掉了誰。

Two... Three... Four...
二...三...四...

Ah... Ah... Ah... Ah...
啊...啊...啊...啊...

Ah... Ah... Ah... Ah...
啊...啊...啊...啊...

Booom... Booom... Booom...
砰...砰...砰...

歌詞 & 翻譯來源

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛