Skip to main content

最好的《夢駝鈴》,歌曲作者"譚健常"先生傾情演唱



《夢駝鈴》是台灣外省人的思鄉曲。由小軒作詞,譚健常作曲


這個由曲作者"譚健常"先生演唱的版本,更是滄桑氣勢磅礴,充滿滄桑感!



歌詞:

攀登高峰望故鄉 黃沙萬里長

何處傳來駝鈴聲 聲聲敲心坎

盼望踏上思念路 飛縱千里山

天邊歸雁披殘霞 鄉關在何方

風沙揮不去印在 歷史的血痕

風沙揮不去蒼白 海棠血淚



攀登高峰望故鄉 黃沙萬里長

何處傳來駝鈴聲 聲聲敲心坎

盼望踏上思念路 飛縱千里山

天邊歸雁披殘霞 鄉關在何方

風沙吹老了歲月 吹不老我的思念

曾經多少個今夜 夢回秦關

風沙揮不去印在 歷史的血痕

風沙揮不去蒼白 海棠血淚

風沙吹老了歲月 吹不老我的思念

曾經多少個今夜 夢回秦關

张宇唱独特嗓音《梦驼铃》

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛