Skip to main content

ERA - don't you forget about me (HD)




ERA - don't you forget about me (HD)

Lyrics

媽媽病了。
Mum's sick.

她說她起不來。
She says she can't get up.

我知道我弟弟餓了。
I know my brother's getting hungry.

我必須去村里討些飼料。
I must go to the village to ask for some feed.

你能幫我嗎?
Would you help me?

當然可以,科尼,我會幫你的。
Sure, Corney, I'll help you.

當你和我在一起時,我會一直很好。
I'll always be good when you with me.

你是我的朋友,科尼。
You're my friend, Corney.

我長大後你會一直在嗎?
Are you always gonna be there when I grow up?

穿過我的心。
Cross my heart.

難道你忘了我嗎?
Don't you forget about me?

難道你忘了我嗎?
Don't you forget about me?

我們柔軟而年輕
We were soft and young

在純真的世界裡
In a world of innocence
難道你忘了我嗎?
Don't you forget about me?

你忘了我們的夢想嗎?
Don't you forget our dreams?

現在你走了
Now you've gone away

只剩下空虛
Only emptiness remains

作詞/作曲:Eric Levisalles / Yvan Eric Cassar

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛