Skip to main content

Stacie Orrico - So Simple


一切都可以如此簡單,簡單
It could all be so simple, simple
不需要高跟鞋,只要有腳感就好
Don't need high heels, for a good feel

你可以保留漂亮的衣服
You can keep the fancy clothes

我會在雨中漫步,超越物質
I'll take walkin' in the rain, over things material

我會交換梅爾羅斯和大明星,給我熟悉的臉孔
I'll trade Melrose and the big names, give me faces that I know

只要演奏一首大家都知道的旋律
Just play a melody that everybody knows
把它拆下來,拆下來,拆下來,剝到核心
Take it down, down, down and strip it to the core

我真的不需要太多,少即是多,更多,更多
I don't really need much, less is more, more, more

(更多,更多)
(More, more)
忠於生活,忠於我,就該如此
True to life, true to me the way it's got to be

(就這麼簡單,這麼簡單,這麼簡單,是的)
(So simple, so simple, so simple, yeah)

為愛而活,為愛而絕對自由
Live to love, love to be absolutely free

(就這麼簡單,這麼簡單,這麼簡單)
(So simple, so simple, simple)
給我智慧,簡單而真實
Give me wisdom, plain and truthful

教我一些我不知道的事情
Teach me somethin' I don't know

我想,就像教育一樣平淡,是靈感
Plain as education, inspiration I suppose

(是啊,是啊,是啊,是啊)
(Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)

給我家人,在星期日,我會沒事的
Give me family, on a Sunday and I'll be just fine

世界上沒有什麼比我更值得花時間的了
There's nothing in the world that's worth more of my time
把它拆下來,拆下來,拆下來,剝到核心
Take it down, down, down and strip it to the core

我真的不需要太多,更多,更多,更多
I don't really need much less is more, more, more

(更多,更多)
(More, more)
忠於生活,忠於我,就該如此
True to life, true to me, the way it's got to be

(就這麼簡單,這麼簡單,這麼簡單,是的)
(So simple, so simple, so simple, yeah)

為愛而活,為愛而絕對自由
Live to love, love to be absolutely free

(就這麼簡單,這麼簡單,這麼簡單)
(So simple, so simple, simple)
忠於生活,忠於我,就該如此
True to life, true to me, the way it's got to be

(逼真)
(True to life)

(就這麼簡單,這麼簡單,這麼簡單,是的)
(So simple, so simple, so simple, yeah)

為愛而活,為愛而絕對自由
Live to love, love to be absolutely free

(就這麼簡單,這麼簡單,這麼簡單)
(So simple, so simple, simple)
實現我的夢想,是我獻給世界的歌
Livin my dream, is my song to the world

(讓他們聽聽)
(Let 'em hear it)

分享我的靈魂和精神,我希望你能聽到
Sharin' my soul and spirit, I'm hopin' that you hear it

(是的,聽聽)
(Yeah, hear it)

還得過一種生活
Got one life to live

(一、生活、生活)
(One, life, live)

這只是你所做的
It's only what you make it

(做了)
(Make it)

每一個新的一天都是一個值得抓住的機會
Every new day's a chance worth takin'
忠於生活,忠於我,就該如此
True to life, true to me, the way it's got to be

(就這麼簡單,這麼簡單,這麼簡單,是的)
(So simple, so simple, so simple, yeah)

為愛而活,為愛而絕對自由
Live to love, love to be absolutely free

(就這麼簡單,這麼簡單,這麼簡單)
(So simple, so simple, simple)
忠於生活,忠於我,就該如此
True to life, true to me, the way it's got to be

(逼真)
(True to life)

(就這麼簡單,這麼簡單,這麼簡單)
(So simple, so simple, so simple)

為愛而活,為愛而絕對自由
Live to love, love to be absolutely free

(很簡單)
(So simple)

我就是我
Simply me

(就這麼簡單,這麼簡單,這麼簡單)
(So simple, so simple, so simple)

我就是我
Simply me

(就這麼簡單,這麼簡單,這麼簡單)
(So simple, so simple, simple)

為愛而活
Live to love

作詞/作曲:Carlos Ricketts / Dwayne Bastiany / Stacie Orrico / Tiffany P Palmer

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛