Skip to main content

Owl City - Vanilla Twilight


歌詞

星星俯身親吻你 我醒著躺在床上想念你 給我注入一重劑量的氣氛 因為我會安然無恙地打瞌睡 但我會想念你摟著我的手臂 我會寄一張明信片給你,親愛的 因為我希望你在這裡
The stars lean down to kiss you And I lie awake and miss you Pour me a heavy dose of atmosphere 'Cause I'll doze off safe and soundly But I'll miss your arms around me I'd send a postcard to you, dear 'Cause I wish you were here
我會看著夜色變成淺藍色 但沒有你就不一樣了 因為需要兩個人輕聲耳語 沉默並沒有那麼糟糕 直到我看著自己的雙手感到悲傷 因為我手指之間的空間 正好適合您的位置
I'll watch the night turn light blue But it's not the same without you Because it takes two to whisper quietly The silence isn't so bad 'Til I look at my hands and feel sad 'Cause the spaces between my fingers Are right where yours fit perfectly
我會以新的方式找到休息 雖然我已經兩天沒睡了 因為冰冷的懷舊讓我感到徹骨寒意 但沉浸在香草的暮色中 我會整夜坐在前廊 腰部陷入沉思,因為當 我想你,我不再感到孤單
I'll find repose in new ways Though I haven't slept in two days 'Cause cold nostalgia chills me to the bone But drenched in vanilla twilight I'll sit on the front porch all night Waist deep in thought because when I think of you, I don't feel so alone
我不覺得那麼孤獨 我不覺得那麼孤獨 我眨眼多少次 今晚我會想你
I don't feel so alone I don't feel so alone As many times as I blink I'll think of you tonight
今晚我會想你
I'll think of you tonight
當紫羅蘭色的眼睛變得更加明亮 沉重的翅膀變得更輕 我將品嚐天空並再次感受到活力 我會忘記我所熟悉的世界 但我發誓我不會忘記你 噢,如果我的聲音能穿越過去就好了 我會在你耳邊低語 “噢,親愛的,我希望你在這裡”
When violet eyes get brighter And heavy wings grow lighter I'll taste the sky and feel alive again And I'll forget the world that I knew But I swear I won't forget you Oh if my voice could reach back through the past I'd whisper in your ear "Oh darling, I wish you were here"

作詞/作曲:Adam R. Young

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛