Skip to main content

LP - Lost On You (Official Music Video)


LP - Lost On You (Official Music Video)

Lyrics

When you get older, plainer, saner
Will you remember all the danger
We came from?
Burning like embers, falling, tender
Longing for the days of no surrender
Years ago
And will you know

So smoke 'em if you got 'em
'Cause it's going down
All I ever wanted was you
I'll never get to heaven
'Cause I don't know how

Let's raise a glass or two
To all the things I've lost on you
Oh-oh
Tell me are they lost on you?
Oh-oh
Just that you could cut me loose
Oh-oh
After everything I've lost on you
Is that lost on you?

Oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh-oh
Is that lost on you?
Oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh
Baby, is that lost on you?
Is that lost on you?

Wish that I could see the machinations
Understand the toil of expectations
In your mind
Hold me like you never lost your patience
Tell me that you love me more than hate me
All the time
And you're still mine

So smoke 'em if you got 'em
'Cause it's going down
All I ever wanted was you
Let's take a drink of heaven
This can turn around

Let's raise a glass or two
To all the things I've lost on you
Oh-oh
Tell me are they lost on you?
Oh-oh
Just that you could cut me loose
Oh-oh
After everything I've lost on you
Is that lost on you?

Oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh-oh
Is that lost on you?
Oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh
Baby, is that lost on you?
Is that lost on you?

Let's raise a glass or two
To all the things I've lost on you
Oh-oh
Tell me are they lost on you?
Oh-oh
Just that you could cut me loose
Oh-oh
After everything I've lost on you
Is that lost on you?
Is that lost on you? 


Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛