Skip to main content

GIPSY KINGS "VOLARE " | Penelope Cruz


我想類似的夢不會再出現了
Pienso que un sueño parecido no volverá más

我把我的手和臉塗成藍色
Y me pintaba las manos y la cara de azul

突然,快風把我帶走了
Y de improviso el viento rápido me llevó

也讓我飛翔在無邊無際的天空
Y me hizo volar en el cielo infinito
我會飛,哦哦
Volaré, oh-oh

我會唱歌,哦哦哦哦
Cantaré, oh-oh-oh-oh

在藍色迪平托迪藍色
Nel blu dipinto di blu

很高興凝視 lassù
Felice di stare lassù
飛翔,快樂飛翔
Y volando, volando feliz

我感覺自己更高了
Yo me encuentro más alto

比太陽還高
Más alto que el sol

而在世間時
Y mientras que en el mundo

他慢慢地離我而去
Se aleja despacio de mí

甜美的音樂
Una música dulce

這是專門為我而玩的
Se ha tocado solo para mí
我會飛,哦哦
Volaré, oh-oh

我會唱歌,哦哦哦哦
Cantaré, oh-oh-oh-oh

在藍色迪平托迪藍色
Nel blu dipinto di blu

很高興凝視 lassù
Felice di stare lassù
我想類似的夢不會再出現了
Pienso que un sueño parecido no volverá más

我把我的手和臉塗成藍色
Y me pintaba las manos y la cara de azul

突然,快風把我帶走了
Y de improviso el viento rápido me llevo

並讓我飛向無垠的天空
Y me hizo ir a volar en el cielo infinito
我會飛,哦哦
Volaré, oh-oh

我會唱歌,哦哦哦哦
Cantaré, oh-oh-oh-oh

在藍色迪平托迪藍色
Nel blu dipinto di blu

很高興凝視 lassù
Felice di stare lassù
我會飛,哦哦
Volaré, oh-oh

我會唱歌,哦哦哦哦
Cantaré, oh-oh-oh-oh

在藍色迪平托迪藍色
Nel blu dipinto di blu

很高興凝視 lassù
Felice di stare lassù
我想類似的夢不會再出現了
Pienso que un sueño parecido no volverá más

我把我的手和臉塗成藍色
Y me pintaba las manos y la cara de azul

突然,快風把我帶走了
Y de improviso el viento rápido me llevo

並讓我飛向無垠的天空
Y me hizo ir a volar en el cielo infinito
我會飛,哦哦
Volaré, oh-oh

我會唱歌,哦哦哦哦
Cantaré, oh-oh-oh-oh

在藍色迪平托迪藍色
Nel blu dipinto di blu

很高興凝視 lassù
Felice di stare lassù
在藍色迪平托迪藍色
Nel blu dipinto di blu

很高興凝視 lassù
Felice di stare lassù

在藍色迪平托迪藍色
Nel blu dipinto di blu

很高興凝視 lassù
Felice di stare lassù

在藍色迪平托迪藍色
Nel blu dipinto di blu

很高興凝視 lassù
Felice di stare lassù

在藍色迪平托迪藍色
Nel blu dipinto di blu

作詞/作曲:Domenico Modugno / Francesco Migliacci / Wojciech Mlynarski

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛