Skip to main content

林冠吟 - 秦俑 Tomb Figure of Qin (fixed)



林冠吟 - 秦俑 Tomb Figure of Qin (fixed)

作詞:余一霞

作曲:林冠吟

編曲:侯志堅



項羽火燒了阿房宮 咸陽城外風化成一片荒塚

烈燄肆虐長城心窩 黃土覆蓋一層層千年等候

胡服騎兵早已穿了孔 秦俑仍在地下置留許久

千年的姿態沒有換過 為誰停留今生不求去的苦衷



有沒有一種漂泊可以停留 我思念已久途中盡受折磨

空氣腐蝕了我同夥 獨留我一個人在盡頭



有沒有哪種時間可以從頭 我想要回去再吃個窩窩頭

回神祇埋在黑暗中 恍如隔世 你從我頭頂走過



Repeat all once



吳腔楚調我開了口 你聽不聽得懂

我喊了好久 你還是忽略我



沒有漂泊可以停留 我的同夥獨留我

沒有時間可以從頭 回神祇埋在黑暗中

恍如隔世 你從我頭頂走過



我只能 任由你 展覽我

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛