Skip to main content

茄子蛋EggPlantEgg - 浪子回頭 Back Here Again (Official Music Video)



菸一支一支一支的點 酒一杯一杯一杯的乾
請你要體諒我 我酒量不好賣給我衝康
時間一天一天一天的走 汗一滴一滴一滴的流
有一天 咱都老 帶某子逗陣
浪子回頭

親愛的 可愛的 英俊的 朋友
垃圾的 沒品的 沒路用的 朋友

佇坎坷的路騎我兩光摩托車 橫豎我的人生甘哪狗屎
我沒錢沒某沒子甘哪一條命 朋友阿 逗陣來搏

菸一支一支一支的點 酒一杯一杯一杯的乾
請你要體諒我 我酒量不好賣給我衝康
時間一天一天一天的走 汗一滴一滴一滴的流
有一天 咱都老 帶某子逗陣
浪子回頭

------------------------------------------

菸一支一支一支地點 酒一杯一杯一杯地乾
請你要體諒我 我酒量不好別給我挖坑
時間一天一天一天的走 汗一滴一滴一滴的流
有一天 我們都老 帶妻兒一起
浪子回頭

親愛的 可愛的 英俊的 朋友
垃圾的 沒品的 沒出息的 朋友

在坎坷的路騎我二流摩托車 反直我的人生像是狗屎
我沒錢沒妻沒子只有一條命 朋友阿 一起來賭吧

菸一支一支一支地點 酒一杯一杯一杯地乾
請你要體諒我 我酒量不好別給我挖坑
時間一天一天一天的走 汗一滴一滴一滴的流
有一天 我們都老 帶妻兒一起
浪子回頭

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛