Skip to main content

The Cars - Drive


 
作詞:Cars
作曲:Cars

Who's gonna tell you when it's too late (誰會告訴你時間太晚了 )
Who's gonna tell you things aren't so great (誰會跟你說情況沒那麼理想 )
You can't go on thinking nothing's wrong but bye (你不能這樣下去,以為一切安然無事,就再見)
Who's gonna drive you home tonight? (今晚誰會開車送你回家呢?)

Who's gonna pick you up when you fall (當你跌倒,誰會扶你一把)
Who's gonna hang it up when you call (當你打電話來,誰會把電話掛斷 )
Who's gonna pay attention to your dreams (誰會在意你的夢想呢?)

Who's gonna plug their ears when you scream (當你吶喊,是誰捂住耳朵)
You can't go on thinking nothing's wrong but bye (你不能這樣下去,以為一切安然無事,就再見)
Who's gonna drive you home tonight (今晚誰會開車送你回家呢)

Who's gonna hold you down when you shake (當你顫抖,誰會令你冷靜下來)
Who's gonna come around when you break (當你崩潰,誰會來到你身邊)
You can't go on thinking nothing's wrong but bye (你不能這樣下去,以為一切安然無事,就再見)
Who's gonna drive you home tonight (今晚誰會開車送你回家呢)

Oh you know you can't go on thinking nothing's wrong (你明白不能一直以為一切安然無事)
Who's gonna drive you home tonight (今晚誰會開車送你回家呢)

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛